Cost From: 14,000.00₹
SIZE : 4 X 3
SIDES : 4
SFT : 48
TYPE : BLACKLIT SHELTERSelect Campaign Starting Date:
Outdoor Media Information
|Traffic Booth ID||TNADN 53|
|MEDIA DESCRIPTION||Outdoor advertising through traffic booths are an extremely modern way of building brands by giving them maximum visibility. Traffic booths are mostly lit, but can also be non-lit according to their location. In this format, the four sides as well as the roof of the cubicles are all used for placing advertisements and their strategic road-side placements ensure definite absorption of the messages by the commuters during traffic signals|
|MEDIA CATEGORY||TRAFFIC BOOTHS & UMBRELLAS|
|Lighting Type||BLACKLIT SHELTER|
|Towords To||SIMMAKKAL SIGNAL|
|Size||4 X 3|
Traffic Booth Advertising is one of the trendiest advertisements among the brands for advertising. Traffic Shelter ads in this location is most effective for mass targeting.
Outdoor Media in Map
Out-of-home (OOH) advertising or outdoor advertising agency
Nearby Outdoor Media
Nearby Outdoor Media Format Options :
- Hoarding Advertising: Hoardings are the large billboards placed at strategic places facing huge traffic in this city. Unipole ads also giving maximum visibility for mass targeting
- Bus Shelter Advertising: Number of bus stops are placed in this city where a large number of people gather waiting for buses.
- Road Median Advertising: Road Medians are small sized lighting boards placed on the dividers between the main roads.
- Pole Kiosk Advertising: Most of the main roads having pole kiosks on the poles between and beside the roads. It’s having two side visibilities.
- Bus / Train / Cab / Auto Advertising: Bus Advertising, Train Advertising, Cab Advertising and Auto Advertising are treated as Transit Advertising or Moving Outdoor Media.
- Airport Advertising: Airport Advertising is the finest way to reach high class valuable customers.
- Mall Advertising: Mall advertising is advertising displays that are placed inside shopping malls
- Metro Pillar Advertising: Metro train covering many parts of the tier 1 cities.
|AD- Board Targeted To :||
Reach Families, General, Reach Low Income Earners, Reach Medium Shoppers, Reach Middle Class, Reach Rural & Urban Clientele.
Booking Terms & Conditions
To Get More Discounts Download Our Mobile App !
There are no reviews yet.