SIZE : 10 X 3 X 2
SIDES : 2
SFT : 60
TYPE : BLACKLIT
Select campaign date
|TRAFFIC SIGN BOARD ID||TNADN 115|
|MEDIA DESCRIPTION||Outdoor advertising through Traffic sign boards are an extremely modern way of building brands by giving them maximum visibility. Traffic sign boards are mostly lit, but can also be non-lit according to their location. In this format, the four sides as well as the roof of the cubicles are all used for placing advertisements and their strategic road-side placements ensure definite absorption of the messages by the commuters during Traffic sign boards|
|MEDIA CATEGORY||TRAFFIC SIGN BOARDS|
|Address||NEW JAIL ROAD, MADURAI|
|LANDMARK||NEW JAIL ROAD|
|Towords To||NEW JAIL ROAD|
|Size||10 X 3 X 2|
Traffic Booth Advertising is one of the trendiest advertisements among the brands for advertising. Traffic Shelter ads in this location is most effective for mass targeting.
Out-of-home (OOH) advertising or outdoor advertising agency
Nearby Outdoor Media Format Options :
- Hoarding Advertising: Hoardings are the large billboards placed at strategic places facing huge traffic in this city. Unipole ads also giving maximum visibility for mass targeting
- Bus Shelter Advertising: Number of bus stops are placed in this city where a large number of people gather waiting for buses.
- Road Median Advertising: Road Medians are small sized lighting boards placed on the dividers between the main roads.
- Pole Kiosk Advertising: Most of the main roads having pole kiosks on the poles between and beside the roads. It’s having two side visibilities.
- Bus / Train / Cab / Auto Advertising: Bus Advertising, Train Advertising, Cab Advertising and Auto Advertising are treated as Transit Advertising or Moving Outdoor Media.
- Airport Advertising: Airport Advertising is the finest way to reach high class valuable customers.
- Mall Advertising: Mall advertising is advertising displays that are placed inside shopping malls
- Metro Pillar Advertising: Metro train covering many parts of the tier 1 cities.
|AD- Board Targeted To :||
Reach Families, General, Reach Low Income Earners, Reach Medium Shoppers, Reach Middle Class, Reach Rural & Urban Clientele.
To Get More Discounts Download Our Mobile App !