SIZE : 60 X 20
SFT : 1200
TYPE : NON-LIGHTING
Select campaign date
|Media Type||HOARDINGS / BILLBOARDS|
|Landmark||TOP OF BUS STOP|
|A.I.N Number||# – – – – –|
|Facing From||BORABANDA BUS STOP|
|Size||60 X 20|
Hoarding Advertising is one of the trendiest advertisements among the brands for advertising in this billboard. Outdoor advertising in this location is most effective for mass targeting.
Out-of-home (OOH) advertising or outdoor advertising agency
Nearby Outdoor Media Format Options :
- Hoarding Advertising: Hoardings are the large billboards placed at strategic places facing huge traffic in this city. Unipole ads also giving maximum visibility for mass targeting
- Bus Shelter Advertising: Number of bus stops are placed in this city where a large number of people gather waiting for buses.
- Road Median Advertising: Road Medians are small sized lighting boards placed on the dividers between the main roads.
- Pole Kiosk Advertising: Most of the main roads having pole kiosks on the poles between and beside the roads. It’s having two side visibilities.
- Bus / Train / Cab / Auto Advertising: Bus Advertising, Train Advertising, Cab Advertising and Auto Advertising are treated as Transit Advertising or Moving Outdoor Media.
- Airport Advertising: Airport Advertising is the finest way to reach high class valuable customers.
- Mall Advertising: Mall advertising is advertising displays that are placed inside shopping malls
- Metro Pillar Advertising: Metro train covering many parts of the tier 1 cities.
|AD- Board Targeted To :||
Reach Business Men & Women, Reach Corporate Audience, Reach Families, General, Reach High Income Earners, Reach College Students, Reach Low Income Earners, Reach Medium & Upscale Shoppers, Reach Middle Class, Reach Rural & Urban Clientele.
To Get More Discounts Download Our Mobile App !